Still Midnight, a Copenhagen based trio with tremendous ambitions and a constant workflow trying to catch the scariest ghost in town. From left to right: Mark Winther, Thomas Bang & Stefan Weinreich.
Photocredit: Nicky De Silva
A musical trip inspired by the '70s, 80's & 90's Berlin, London & NYC, all combined into a smooth sonic cacophony written and recorded in the studio in Copenhagen, Denmark. A fine blend of electronica, drums, guitars, bass, and haunting tenor/baritone male vocals.
Still Midnight has already quickened its pace on national Danish Broadcasting Radio with great features of "Death Sleep" and "Sign Of Regret" and has made no less than five videos (see below) provided and made by the great Nicky de Silva, a visual storyteller based in Copenhagen. The band is currently in the studio for the making of their forthcoming masterpiece. Please listen below to a few of their previously released (2019-2020) musical artworks.
The album is recorded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2021. Mixed & Mastered by Ralv Milberg at Milberg Studios, Stuttgart, Germany 2021.
- Thomas Bang • lead & backing vox / guitars / keys on Sliding / lyrics
- Stefan Weinreich • guitars / bass / keys / synths / drums on Return / programming
- Mark Winther • drums / percussion / outro vox on Robot Ape / programming
- Thor Sobol Irming • bass on This Scene / I’m Not Me
- Zak & Mo • horns on This Scene / I’m Not Me / Kill Me Now / Sliding
- Morten Væver • harmonica on Human Ritual