Still Midnight is a Copenhagen-based trio with lofty goals and a constant workflow.
From left to right: Mark Winther, Thomas Bang & Stefan Weinreich. Photocredit: Nicky De Silva
A musical trip inspired by the '70s, 80's & 90's Berlin, London & NYC written and recorded in the studio in Copenhagen, Denmark. A fine blend of electronica, drums, guitars, bass, and haunting male vocals.
Still Midnight has already quickened its pace on national Danish Broadcasting Radio with great features of "Death Sleep" and "Sign Of Regret" and has made no less than eight videos (see below) provided and made by the great Nicky de Silva, a visual storyteller based in Copenhagen. Please listen below to a few of their previously released (2019-2020) musical artworks.
The album is recorded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2021. Mixed & Mastered by Ralv Milberg at Milberg Studios, Stuttgart, Germany 2021.
- Thomas Bang • lead & backing vox / guitars / keys on Sliding / lyrics
- Stefan Weinreich • guitars / bass / keys / synths / drums on Return / programming
- Mark Winther • drums / percussion / outro vox on Robot Ape / programming
- Thor Sobol Irming • bass on This Scene / I’m Not Me
- Zak & Mo • horns on This Scene / I’m Not Me / Kill Me Now / Sliding
- Morten Væver • harmonica on Human Ritual
|features Søren Malling & Marie Louise Wille|
Click & scroll the lyrics to each song while listening to the music featured in the sound-bar below.
(We are currently working on a mobile version for the lyrics feature.)