• Propose, evaluate and test new features or bug repairs for database.
• Create and edit Web3 content.
• Evaluate quality of web3 from open source or commercial sources.
• The intern works to broaden engagement with tools for digital music, musicology, music notation, and audio, in partnership with the subexile and aligned with the Digital Music Lab.
• The intern works both on maintaining and upgrading our technical infrastructure.
• The intern is trained to be fluent in publishing software as well as the other tools we and our partners use in the production of their journals and provides technical support as well as ongoing oversight of our publishing apparatus. To aid in the ongoing growth and impact of our program, the intern is also responsible for ensuring our journals are appropriately registered, catalogued, and indexed and that internal processes such as archiving, and analytics are completed.
• Lastly, the intern provides guidance to journal publishing partners, in collaboration with the Digital Publishing Librarian, on editorial roles and workflows, copyright and permissions, web accessibility and other aspects of publishing practice.
PLEASE NOTE: You’ll be working from home on a freelance basis (unpaid) communicating with the headquarters on a daily basis.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this vacancy in Danish or English. Please, send in your resume below and we'll get back to you ASAP.